- Open Gate Sensor detects if your gate is open or closed
- 800m Maximum Range (extendable)
- Supervised two-way connectivity
- 3 Year Warranty, including Batteries
Will it work for me and how much?
Freephone NZ: 0508 727 223 / Australia: 1800 456 736
Send us an enquiry
This system can be used in two modes, it can either generate an alert when a gate is opened, or it can simply indicate the status of a gate; whether it is currently open or closed. It can also monitor any other two-state condition – such as whether a pump is currently running or not, or a water tank has reached a low level. A change in status is updated in real time by a change in LED colour on the base receiver. Outputs on the base receiver may also be used to activate any other kind of indicating device such as a strobe light or buzzer. A magnetic reed switch is used to sense whether a gate is open or closed – other kinds of switch or input may be used depending on your application.
- Maximum wireless operating range between the communicator and Base Receiver is 800m but may be extended with a MegaBeam antenna.
- Base receiver can support 4 devices; a second Open Gate sensor, Magnetic Vehicle Probe*, a standard Parabeam beamset* – you can mix devices.
- Supervised two-way connectivity.
- On-board Diagnostics. (displayed on Base Receiver)
- Waterproof and UV stable enclosure.
- Receiver is compatible with our Long Range UHF Pager*, POCSAG Pager*, Text Message Module* and easily interfaces with Alarm Panels.
(* optional extras, sold separately)
This kit includes:
- 1 Magnetic reed switch with 5m cable
- 1 Switch-Link Communicator
- 1 5/8 whip antenna
- 1 700-FSK Four-zone Base Receiver
- 1 Solar Panel with 5m cable
- 1 Rechargeable 3.7V Battery
- 1 12V AC Adaptor for Base Receiver
- Mounting Hardware